Our new e-book covers all you need to know about MPLS Traffic Engineering, including definitions for common terminology, the evolution and advantages of TE as well as how technologies like segment routing and SDN play their own key roles.
The full index preview includes the following topics:
- What is MPLS Traffic Engineering?
- Advantages from Traffic Engineering
- Evolution of Traffic Engineering
- Traffic Engineering Mechanisms
- Resource Reservation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
- Segment Routing
- MPLS-TE Tunnel Protection – End-to-End Protection
- MPLS-TE Tunnel Protection – MPLS Fast Reroute
- SDN and Traffic Engineering
- Packet Design Explorer Suite for Traffic Engineering
- References and Further Reading