Oscar and Felix? No! It’s our own Matt Sherrod, VP of Product Management, and Greg Hooten, Senior Routing Engineer. They are thrilled that Packet Design is hosting our first annual North America Customer Symposium in Dallas, Texas on October 20-21!
Here’s the “Fairly Odd Couple” discussing what’s in store at the event:
If the prospect of hanging out with Matt and Greg isn’t enough to convince you, here are 10 other reasons to attend the Symposium:
- Learn about the Packet Design product roadmap and provide feedback.
- Hear how other customers are using Packet Design to accelerate their SDN journey.
- Network with your industry peers to discuss common challenges and share ideas.
- Receive expert hands-on product training.
- Test your skills against your peers with a use case competition and win prizes!
- Discover ways for more people in your organization (e.g., Network Operations) to use Packet Design products.
- Learn all about the new capabilities in the latest release of the Explorer product suite.
- Have face-to-face meetings with Packet Design executives to provide input.
- Hone your SDN skills and learn how to deploy your own SDN apps using technology you already own.
- Be entered into a drawing for a chance to win 3 days of on-site consulting services.
For more information about the Symposium and to register, visit http://go.packetdesign.com/customer-symposium-dallas-2016.